2018 overland trip from Australia to Europe

Tramp

New Overlander
Oct 26, 2017
With all the new rules and regulations in Thailand and China we are changing our trip.
At the moment we looking at shipping into South Korea in May stay there for 3weeks and then take the ferry to Vladivostok. From there we drive around the top end of China and cross at Altanbulag into Mongolia and then continue into Europe. Doing the trip this way we save the money for the guides in Thailand and China besides that we have no problem regarding the size of the vehicles and the age of the drivers.
safe travel to all of you...regards Tramp

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I travel a lot and I can say with confidence that 2017 and 2018 did not go wrong for me, but now I realized that I really want to work and where to find a good robot in 2020?

Wow! Surely it will be a cool trip! Congratulations.
By the way, once upon a time me and my wife wanted to get to Australia, but unfortunately, we could not get a visa there, due to the fact that we worked with a bad visa center. After that, I started looking for a new visa center for cooperation and eventually chose k3 spouse visa
This visa center has already helped us obtain and renew visas many times. And now, recently, thanks to this visa to the center, we received our long-awaited visa to Australia and after the end of quarantine, we will fly there. Congratulate us!)

Reactions: Tramp
As we finished our trip I like to share our video from Mongolia.