traveling 2gether journal

New Overlander
May 30, 2017
My wife and I have been traveling through Mexico and Central America for 1 year. We will soon be turning around in Panama and heading back to North America for a few more adventures before the cash runs out.
We have been producing a vlog-style video series on YouTube about our travels. If you care to check it out the series can be found here:
overlanding video playlist

Please let me know what you think of the videos. We still have lots of content to put out and are making more every day, so let me know what you like or dislike so I can make a better product for you to enjoy.

Reactions: Dusty
I also want to travel but with this covid stuff, I can't...
I can totally understand you, but the situation is not so serious and you can travel now because there are many countries that allow this, but you will have to take the covid test to enter and leave the country. I personally planned to go on a trip to Canada with a friend in a month and we found out about things to do in Banff from Banff National Park Locations and Attractions - Open The World so we already know where exactly we go and what places we want to see. I can't wait to leave and I'm really excited about this.

Last edited:
Between January and mid-April is the best time to visit Panama. This is the driest time of the year when the tropical land is at its most beautiful. Traveling to Panama during the remainder of the year, when you may attend local events and festivals, is also a good idea. You might consider taking a train. It's an excellent opportunity to see new places in a short period. We are usually doing that when we are going to Europe on our summer vacation. We are checking the train schedules on Zug Reiseauskunft und Fahrplan, and every time are picking a new place to visit.

Last edited: