FOR SALE: Fully converted STEALTH CAMPER -- 2008 Mitsubishi L300 116,000 kms -- 8000 USD

perkinsb

New Overlander
Jan 26, 2018
Hello fellow travellers!

I would like to sell my reliable 2008 Mitsubishi L300 near Santiago, Chile. The car has Chilean plates, 115,000 km, no mechanical issues, regular maintenance, perfect papers, international insurance is up to date. This van has made my travels absolutely magical during my through Chile and Argentina, and I'm excited to allow the next owners to share the same experience.

2008 Mitsubishi L300 2.0 FURGON GASOLINA
Sam Perkins

I would like to deliver the car in excellent condition so the new owner will be ready to go without any additions or mechanical changes. If there are any issues that arise during the final mechanical inspection during sale, I can fix the issues or reduce the price of sale.

By the time of your trip, the car will be 100% ready to go!
The bed is comfortable for 1-3 people with a long, convertible bed (2.4 m) that can convert into two sofas with a table where 4 people can comfortably share dinner.

The car has a small kitchen in the back and storage for 3 gas tanks (4kgs each).
Kitchen includes: 2 pots, 2 pans, 3 water tanks, plates, bowls, utensils all other necessary cooking and cleaning items for car camping.

The car comes with camping equipment including table and two folded chairs, camping shower, mosquito net, camping stove, sleeping mats.

I will include a surfboard, two wetsuits, my mobile library and backpacking equipment (bag, stove, gas) if you're interested!
Defects:
-cosmetic damage (dent and scratches on passenger side doors)
-Door locks on drivers side only work from the inside because of a previous burglary attempt. Reinforced security lock added to doors to ward off potential burglary.

I am asking for $7900 USD or best offer
1f642.png
:) price is negotiable. If you would like to make an offer, inquire about vehicle condition/maintenance records, or see more photos, feel free to reach out on WhatsApp (+61 451 758 320) or email perkinsb@whitman.edu!
Happy travels!

Attachments

• IMG-3757.JPG
    IMG-3757.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
  • dancingbear-2 (1).jpg
    dancingbear-2 (1).jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 7