rkhammack

New Overlander
Jun 23, 2016
Greetings. My name is Roger, I came to Pitalito – Colombia last year first time and decided to move here permanently. I had been traveling central and south America for nearly a year. I have been staying with a friend here in Pitalito and we’ve been looking at the possibility of exporting coffee to the U.S.A. You can check us out at: pitacoffee.com
After I decided to apply for a temporary residence visa, I had been trying to legalize the truck here in Colombia but it has been impossible, so I decided to sale it. Now, it has to be bought by someone who might be thinking about traveling to South America or from South America going back to the States. This is what I have.
Ford Pickup; F-250 SUPER DUTY XL 2004, POWER STROKE V8, TURBO DIESEL; 6 SPEED; WHITE, CB RADIO (NEEDS ANT),AM/FM Radio, Dual Power Outlets, power windows, and door locks, Runs great.
We had a problem with the engine but we had it overhaul and repaired, we spent over $5.000 dollars on it and it runs like great now. It has some dents on the body but if we come to any agreement we would have them repair but that depends on the potential buyer. The truck is worth at least $ 7.000 dollars but because of the need to sell it or lose it, we take offers.

I tried to upload some pictures and failed. If you are interested I can email you some photos.

Thanks Roger