1. Welcome to the Overland Sphere forum.
    Please register to have full access to the Overland community. Once registered you will have access to reply to posts, upload images and create new threads.
    Don't forget to check out our facebook groups!!
    Overland Sphere FB Group - Overlanding South & Central America - Overlanding Africa - Overlanding Asia - Overlanding North America - Overlanding Europe - Overlanding Australia & NZ
    Dismiss Notice

Video Feedback

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by TheOverlanders, Oct 10, 2015.

1. TheOverlanders

TheOverlanders New Member

Hello Everybody,

I am soon to be setting off again (3rd Attempt) on the Alaska - Ushuaia route.

This time I want to make a short video for each country, so now I am practicing!

I would really appreciate your feedback on this video, as it is the potential style I would like to continue with.

If anybody has any tips on editing, software to be used, or camera setup, that would be greatly appreciated.

SO ... Here is my first video on this project

Tags:
    OverlandSphere likes this.
  2. My Overland Adventure

My Overland Adventure Around the World in a Land Cruiser

Which camera are you using?

I looked into using our DSLR for video, but in the end decided that we were taking far too many photos, i just would not have enough time for recording, editing and to make the most out of the extra gear, all we really needed was a better mount, i,e shoulder mount to keep it the camera steady and focus ring...

The SLR's were fine for recording video on tripod, and we also used the go pro and go pro software but not much more than that,

Have a good trip