1. Welcome to the Overland Sphere forum.
    Please register to have full access to the Overland community. Once registered you will have access to reply to posts, upload images and create new threads.
    Don't forget to check out our facebook groups!!
    Overland Sphere FB Group - Overlanding South & Central America - Overlanding Africa - Overlanding Asia - Overlanding North America - Overlanding Europe - Overlanding Australia & NZ
    Dismiss Notice

Worldwide propane, butane and LPG refilling overview

Discussion in 'Camping, Hiking & Clothing' started by De einder voorbij, Apr 29, 2016.

1. De einder voorbij

De einder voorbij New Member

[​IMG]
    Many travelers get stuck in the jungle of connection systems and adapters for propane, butane and LPG when they try to fill their containers abroad. Systems differ per country and within countries often multiple systems exists. Furthermore travelers need to be prepared for various filling methods such as cylinder filling, automotive filling stations and even gravity filling, all requiring their own systems.

I initiated creation of a document to bring data about connection standards per country together. Here is the link to it.

It is still very much work in progress, so additions and corrections are most welcome!

OverlandSphere likes this.
  2. De einder voorbij

I have completely rewritten the document for easier access. You find it in this folder: Gas filling connections

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  3. De einder voorbij

I just uploaded a major update of the propane/butane/LPG connection document. Shouild help to get gas for cooking while you travel. It is in this folder (future updates will go her as well): Gas filling connections - Google Drive. As before any updatyes are more than welcome.