The Lalilbella churches are world renowned. Lalibella church complex consists of 11 churches which are all linked by walk ways together. What they did was to cut through the granite downwards and then carve out the church. All churches consist of no joins or seperate pieces of rock.
Our Community on Facebook
- Van Life // Top 5 Free Camping Options
- We Are Still Alive, And We Are Doing Fine! / Ja, wir leben noch, und es geht uns gut!
- Victoria – der perfekte Roadtrip
- We’re back!
- Colonial vibes
- Is it Isfahan or Esfahan? Either way a stunning place to visit.
- Dia de la virgen del Carmen
- Busy and some motorcycling
- Ein kurzer Heimaturlaub
- Villa de Leyva
- From Colonial del Sacramento to Foz de Iguazul (Uruguay & Brazil) SO2Ep8
- NOTHING DAYS …..
- The 2017 Laura Festival (of aboriginal dance)
- Puebla & Cholula- A church on top of a pyramid, on top of another pyramid.
- Overland Travel: The Fitzwilliam Wentworth Estate – UK
- Cooktown to Laura via Lakefield National Park
- Issyk-Kul und die Adlerjäger