The Lalilbella churches are world renowned. Lalibella church complex consists of 11 churches which are all linked by walk ways together. What they did was to cut through the granite downwards and then carve out the church. All churches consist of no joins or seperate pieces of rock.
Our Community on Facebook
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!
- Mammoth Lakes and June Lake, California.
- A very fun “Program” in Kosice
- Day of the Dead – It is deadly serious stuff
- Karajia Cliff Tombs: Remains of the Mysterious Chachapoya
- Zu Dritt in die Rockies