The Lalilbella churches are world renowned. Lalibella church complex consists of 11 churches which are all linked by walk ways together. What they did was to cut through the granite downwards and then carve out the church. All churches consist of no joins or seperate pieces of rock.
Our Community on Facebook
- Ganz Argentinien will an den Pazifik
- Touring Tokyo with the Mini Geezer
- Family, Friends and Holiday time
- The roof of the world: Nepal
- Nepal Route and Accommodation
- Expense Report: Nepal
- Nepal to India Border Crossing
- Paso Tromen o Mamuil Malal
- AirBnB Review ~ 7 Volcanoes
- Zurück in die alte Welt………!
- Once Across the Congo, or: Where Do We Find the Rainforest? / Einmal durch den Kongo, oder: Wo ist denn der Regenwald?
- Finally: Our First Gorillas on this Tour in Lésio-Louna!/ Endlich: unsere ersten Gorillas auf dieser Tour in Lésio-Louna!
- 10 Things to Do in the Most Northerly Part of Chile
- The Streets of San Marcos on Lake Atitlan ~ Guatemala
- The Dakar
- Warn Industries published an article about The Pioneering Spirit!
- Santiago Part 8 Ponferrada to Villa Franca
- Building an expedition truck: Heating (part 1)
- First camping trip- test run!
- The Fun Starts “Just Now”