The Lalilbella churches are world renowned. Lalibella church complex consists of 11 churches which are all linked by walk ways together. What they did was to cut through the granite downwards and then carve out the church. All churches consist of no joins or seperate pieces of rock.
Our Community on Facebook
- Along the Way See Bolivia’s World Heritage
- Tuning in a camera
- DIY motorhome: interior space
- Exotic fruits
- “Why are we all walking to Santiago?” Part 1
- Piranha vissen in Bolivia
- South Africa 3 The Kruger!
- Border crossing: Zambia to Malawi (Mwani/Mchinji)
- Mexico (9) – Northern Pacific Coast
- Mexiko (9) – Nördliche Pazifikküste
- Fitz Roy und der lange Weg nach Chile
- 43. murales in valparaíso / november 2016
- 42. cordoba bis peninsula valdés / november 2016
- Cutting board repurposed!
- A Tale of Four Borders
- Portraits from Latin America
- Bolivia: Back in the Breathtaking Andes Again
- Maggie in Africa donates US$1000 to Project Luangwa in Zambia
- Dankbarkeit – Unsere Spendenaktion für Ärzte ohne Grenzen