The Lalilbella churches are world renowned. Lalibella church complex consists of 11 churches which are all linked by walk ways together. What they did was to cut through the granite downwards and then carve out the church. All churches consist of no joins or seperate pieces of rock.
Our Community on Facebook
- The wreck of the S.S Ethie
- Career change
- Mexiko: Pazifikküste – Acapulco – Vulkane im Westen (Januar 2017)
- Our weekend with Adonis (Costa Rica)
- Ross’ Stories – Two – My Hometown
- Sabine-Travers Track
- Travel medical health insurance why you need to consider it.
- Volunteering Abroad ~ Guatemala
- Kamele, Falken und Moscheen
- Overland travel: Follow your dream, don’t let fear control you
- No entiendo nada
- Argentina – East Coast II
- How to rescue 1,000 dogs a year and get them adopted into a warm home
- Madagascar, Who Knew??
- Rest stop
- DIY Motorhome: Electrics
- Santiago de Compostella at last!
- No Burma-Shave in Myanmar
- Myanmar Route and Accommodation
- Expense Report: Myanmar