The Lalilbella churches are world renowned. Lalibella church complex consists of 11 churches which are all linked by walk ways together. What they did was to cut through the granite downwards and then carve out the church. All churches consist of no joins or seperate pieces of rock.
Our Community on Facebook
- Landslides and changes of plans: This one goes way over the top!
- Taking a New Look at Mazatlan
- Tupiza to Oruro (Bolivia) SO2Ep10
- Prince Edward Island
- Mexican mechanics did this to our truck!!
- Full stop on Bali, Indonesia
- How to ship your motorcycle as cargo by sea
- Expense Report: Indonesia
- 13 Reasons We Loved Returning to Cuenca in Ecuador
- Great neighbors
- Turtle success at playa el Coco and la Flor
- A mountain retreat
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- Lake Tahoe und weiße Weihnachten
- Diesel & Fuel Issues in Bolivia
- Ancient ruins and water frozen in time! Oaxaca part two.
- Far-west with Whales
- DIY Road Shower for Van Life
- Story Boxes… the big update!