Honduras smells like sweet, sugary smoke. Miles upon miles of banana plantations and sugar cane fields stretch across the eastern Caribbean coast rimmed by mountains densely carpeted with jungle. Honduras is green. A haze blankets the fields and mountains: … Continue reading
Our Community on Facebook
- The wreck of the S.S Ethie
- Career change
- Mexiko: Pazifikküste – Acapulco – Vulkane im Westen (Januar 2017)
- Our weekend with Adonis (Costa Rica)
- Ross’ Stories – Two – My Hometown
- Sabine-Travers Track
- Travel medical health insurance why you need to consider it.
- Volunteering Abroad ~ Guatemala
- Kamele, Falken und Moscheen
- Overland travel: Follow your dream, don’t let fear control you
- No entiendo nada
- Argentina – East Coast II
- How to rescue 1,000 dogs a year and get them adopted into a warm home
- Madagascar, Who Knew??
- Rest stop
- DIY Motorhome: Electrics
- Santiago de Compostella at last!
- No Burma-Shave in Myanmar
- Myanmar Route and Accommodation
- Expense Report: Myanmar