Honduras smells like sweet, sugary smoke. Miles upon miles of banana plantations and sugar cane fields stretch across the eastern Caribbean coast rimmed by mountains densely carpeted with jungle. Honduras is green. A haze blankets the fields and mountains: … Continue reading
Our Community on Facebook
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!
- Mammoth Lakes and June Lake, California.
- A very fun “Program” in Kosice
- Day of the Dead – It is deadly serious stuff
- Karajia Cliff Tombs: Remains of the Mysterious Chachapoya