Honduras smells like sweet, sugary smoke. Miles upon miles of banana plantations and sugar cane fields stretch across the eastern Caribbean coast rimmed by mountains densely carpeted with jungle. Honduras is green. A haze blankets the fields and mountains: … Continue reading
Our Community on Facebook
- Inti Raymi
- Buying a Van To Live In // 8 Things You Must Consider Before You Buy
- Guyana: Rupununi
- Lago Zirahuen- a few days at the lake!
- Sambia – Land der Wasserfälle
- Holpriger Start in Kirgistan
- Guatemala, Part 2 of 3
- Colonial hangover
- Abenteuer & Allrad Expo 2017 | Bad Kissingen
- Buenos Aires II
- Success on the Bloomfield Track
- The Alaska Highway – Hasta Alaska – S04E13
- Street Art on the Move: the Colourful Truck Art of Peru
- Armenia…Not sure what to expect…The unexpected?
- Guyana: Tolls and TV Stardom
- Patzcuaro and Isla Janitzeo
- Plus four legs
- Getting close
- Corpus Christi, Pujili, Part 2
- Nevada City and Oroville, California.