Pismo was a place reccomended to us by some other Cruiser fans. It is a beach in Southern California, with public vehicular access to the dunes, with our vehicles newly repaired by Valley Hybrids and in better condition than they had been when we left, we decided the only appropriate thing to do would be to take them down, drop the tyre pressures, tear around the sand and camp under the stars.
Our Community on Facebook
- Moskitonetz im Landy
- Angahuan and the buried church!
- Post 505
- RIGS: Simon & Joana Mitsubishi L300 Delica
- Ardnamurchan Norton weekend
- Beyond Inti Raymi
- Inti Raymi, the show goes on
- Parlee Beach and Lobster Tales, Kouch Park New Brunswick
- Inti Raymi
- Buying a Van To Live In // 8 Things You Must Consider Before You Buy
- Guyana: Rupununi
- Lago Zirahuen- a few days at the lake!
- Sambia – Land der Wasserfälle
- Holpriger Start in Kirgistan
- Guatemala, Part 2 of 3
- Colonial hangover
- Abenteuer & Allrad Expo 2017 | Bad Kissingen
- Buenos Aires II
- Success on the Bloomfield Track
- The Alaska Highway – Hasta Alaska – S04E13