Pismo was a place reccomended to us by some other Cruiser fans. It is a beach in Southern California, with public vehicular access to the dunes, with our vehicles newly repaired by Valley Hybrids and in better condition than they had been when we left, we decided the only appropriate thing to do would be to take them down, drop the tyre pressures, tear around the sand and camp under the stars.
Our Community on Facebook
- Mineral de Pozos, MX
- Tadschikistan die Erste – Fan Gebirge
- It’s raining Peras de agua fruit
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!
- Mammoth Lakes and June Lake, California.
- A very fun “Program” in Kosice