The market in Otavalo, Ecuador was by far the most impressive we’ve seen since Guatemala. On market day when the market swells with vendors from surrounding towns the produce market alone would challenge in size any that we have seen in South America so far and that was just a third of what they had to offer. In addition to produce there was a handicraft market and an animal market where you could buy everything from pets to livestock. Markets are fun. They are a playground for every single one of the senses. For this reason I have chosen to include most of the pictures we took that day to try to convey some of that experience. Enjoy!
Our Community on Facebook
- Suriname: 21st Century Jungle
- Catching Redclaw
- A locals tour of the real Bulgaria
- Colombia de regreso: reencuentro con Sudamérica
- Trekking Northward with Trepidition
- Mineral de Pozos, MX
- Tadschikistan die Erste – Fan Gebirge
- It’s raining Peras de agua fruit
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through