The market in Otavalo, Ecuador was by far the most impressive we’ve seen since Guatemala. On market day when the market swells with vendors from surrounding towns the produce market alone would challenge in size any that we have seen in South America so far and that was just a third of what they had to offer. In addition to produce there was a handicraft market and an animal market where you could buy everything from pets to livestock. Markets are fun. They are a playground for every single one of the senses. For this reason I have chosen to include most of the pictures we took that day to try to convey some of that experience. Enjoy!
Our Community on Facebook
- Briefly back in Belize for a border run
- Lessons Learned ~ 426 days on the road and where to next?
- Border report: Armenia – Iran crossing at Meghri/Norduz
- Who is AT Overland?
- Op de motorbeurs!
- Hasta Alaska – The Baja Diaries (1) – S04E07
- Argentina – East Coast III
- L’Anse aux Meadows
- Camping with Adonis – The Film :)
- Port Au Choix
- Storage boxes- they’re “YUGE”!
- Is Arequipa the Most Beautiful City in Peru?
- How we sneaked into Alang Ship Wrecking Plant
- The wreck of the S.S Ethie
- Career change
- Mexiko: Pazifikküste – Acapulco – Vulkane im Westen (Januar 2017)
- Our weekend with Adonis (Costa Rica)
- Ross’ Stories – Two – My Hometown
- Sabine-Travers Track
- Travel medical health insurance why you need to consider it.