The market in Otavalo, Ecuador was by far the most impressive we’ve seen since Guatemala. On market day when the market swells with vendors from surrounding towns the produce market alone would challenge in size any that we have seen in South America so far and that was just a third of what they had to offer. In addition to produce there was a handicraft market and an animal market where you could buy everything from pets to livestock. Markets are fun. They are a playground for every single one of the senses. For this reason I have chosen to include most of the pictures we took that day to try to convey some of that experience. Enjoy!
Our Community on Facebook
- Overlanding Lake Malawi: a week in the warm heart of Africa
- A run to Baja for sun and sand
- Make America Mexico Again
- Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas!
- DIY motorhome: interior space #2
- Homage to Portland
- Stolze Stämme unter dem Dach von Afrika
- Overland Travel: A perfect bush camp in Italy
- Fischen am Strand
- Santiago Part 2 Roncesvalles to Logrono
- School play, Three Little Pigs
- Oktoberfest in Granada
- Christmas is coming to Granada
- How it Feels to Be a Tourist Cow in Bolivia
- Travel to Lake Atitlan, Guatemala ~ What you Need to Know.
- Exit Ecuador
- Mornington Peninsula and the Great Ocean Road.
- Overlanding Southeast Asia – The Idyllic Dream That Never Really Was
- Die Hände von Cerro Castillo