The market in Otavalo, Ecuador was by far the most impressive we’ve seen since Guatemala. On market day when the market swells with vendors from surrounding towns the produce market alone would challenge in size any that we have seen in South America so far and that was just a third of what they had to offer. In addition to produce there was a handicraft market and an animal market where you could buy everything from pets to livestock. Markets are fun. They are a playground for every single one of the senses. For this reason I have chosen to include most of the pictures we took that day to try to convey some of that experience. Enjoy!
Our Community on Facebook
- Chiricahua National Monument and a Little Surprise
- Ganz Argentinien will an den Pazifik
- Touring Tokyo with the Mini Geezer
- Family, Friends and Holiday time
- The roof of the world: Nepal
- Nepal Route and Accommodation
- Expense Report: Nepal
- Nepal to India Border Crossing
- Paso Tromen o Mamuil Malal
- AirBnB Review ~ 7 Volcanoes
- Zurück in die alte Welt………!
- Once Across the Congo, or: Where Do We Find the Rainforest? / Einmal durch den Kongo, oder: Wo ist denn der Regenwald?
- Finally: Our First Gorillas on this Tour in Lésio-Louna!/ Endlich: unsere ersten Gorillas auf dieser Tour in Lésio-Louna!
- 10 Things to Do in the Most Northerly Part of Chile
- The Streets of San Marcos on Lake Atitlan ~ Guatemala
- The Dakar
- Warn Industries published an article about The Pioneering Spirit!
- Santiago Part 8 Ponferrada to Villa Franca
- Building an expedition truck: Heating (part 1)
- First camping trip- test run!