Yes, our blogs are way behind again. We will get them caught up someday, but at the moment we are so busy keeping ourselves and the truck alive and experiencing this amazing part of the World that we have traveled so far to see. We made our way across Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and finally to the country of Tajikistan. Internet connections are frustratingly difficult. We are in Khorog, Tajikistan and today, we’ll be starting to drive the famous Wakhan Corridor along the Afghan border where Marco Polo traveled along the Silk Road.
Our Community on Facebook
- Colombia de regreso: reencuentro con Sudamérica
- Trekking Northward with Trepidition
- Mineral de Pozos, MX
- Tadschikistan die Erste – Fan Gebirge
- It’s raining Peras de agua fruit
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!