Markets. Yes, we’re market junkies, and we’ve seen some pretty interesting markets in the last couple of years, but really, the people in China and Mongolia and now in Korea, well, they eat things we really don’t have names for. Of course they have the regular stuff like chicken, beef & pork and vegetables. And then the rather unusual things like dog meat.
Our Community on Facebook
- Complete Guide To Van Life
- Overland travel: Scotland – Video Part 1
- Closest to the Moon
- Landslides and changes of plans: This one goes way over the top!
- Taking a New Look at Mazatlan
- Tupiza to Oruro (Bolivia) SO2Ep10
- Prince Edward Island
- Mexican mechanics did this to our truck!!
- Full stop on Bali, Indonesia
- How to ship your motorcycle as cargo by sea
- Expense Report: Indonesia
- 13 Reasons We Loved Returning to Cuenca in Ecuador
- Great neighbors
- Turtle success at playa el Coco and la Flor
- A mountain retreat
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- Lake Tahoe und weiße Weihnachten
- Diesel & Fuel Issues in Bolivia
- Ancient ruins and water frozen in time! Oaxaca part two.