Markets. Yes, we’re market junkies, and we’ve seen some pretty interesting markets in the last couple of years, but really, the people in China and Mongolia and now in Korea, well, they eat things we really don’t have names for. Of course they have the regular stuff like chicken, beef & pork and vegetables. And then the rather unusual things like dog meat.
Our Community on Facebook
- Colonial hangover
- Abenteuer & Allrad Expo 2017 | Bad Kissingen
- Buenos Aires II
- Success on the Bloomfield Track
- The Alaska Highway – Hasta Alaska – S04E13
- Street Art on the Move: the Colourful Truck Art of Peru
- Armenia…Not sure what to expect…The unexpected?
- Guyana: Tolls and TV Stardom
- Patzcuaro and Isla Janitzeo
- Plus four legs
- Getting close
- Corpus Christi, Pujili, Part 2
- Nevada City and Oroville, California.
- Corpus Cristi, Pujili, Part 1
- Tasmaniens Naturwunder, Teil 2 – Lagerfeuergeschichten
- Where the Desert Meets the Sea
- RIGS: Erika & Andrews Peugeot J7
- Cuitzeo and San Juan del Lago- One mans vision!
- Buenos Aires
- As far North as we can go!