With The Turtle V safely on its way back to California, we had a little time to burn. One of the countries we had always been interested in visiting was Japan. Being so close to South Korea it was easy to take the overnight ferry to Osaka and the “bullet train” to Kyoto.
Our Community on Facebook
- Krygyzstan Song-Kul lake, “the big lake” and Bishkek.
- Pok ta Pok- the Mayan ball game
- Three more Mexican states: Villahermosa, Campeche and Yucatan
- Colombia: Drugs Barons and Banditos?
- The Overland Event
- Driving the Troncal Amazonica into Ecuador’s Amazon
- Colombia: Lo que Silvia nos contó
- La Expedición Continúa! Navegando a Valencia
- 66. peru: cusco-ayacucho-lima / september 2017
- 65. peru: machu picchu – cusco / august-september 2017
- 64. peru: arequipa – pisaq / august 2017
- 63. arica (chile) bis lima (peru) / august 2017
- Pan-American Highway to Palenque
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- Coming full circle: Canada and the USA
- Muddy and Wet
- Uganda – nichts für Overlander
- And all the adventures to come