Whatever images might come up when we think of Japan, Toyotas, Nikon cameras, Sony TVs and Sushi, the beautiful and mysterious Geishas should be included. When Monika said she wanted to go to Japan to see the Snow Monkeys, I immediately imagined going to spa and having a nice massage by a Geisha. Well, that idea was quickly blown out of the water.
Our Community on Facebook
- Colonial hangover
- Abenteuer & Allrad Expo 2017 | Bad Kissingen
- Buenos Aires II
- Success on the Bloomfield Track
- The Alaska Highway – Hasta Alaska – S04E13
- Street Art on the Move: the Colourful Truck Art of Peru
- Armenia…Not sure what to expect…The unexpected?
- Guyana: Tolls and TV Stardom
- Patzcuaro and Isla Janitzeo
- Plus four legs
- Getting close
- Corpus Christi, Pujili, Part 2
- Nevada City and Oroville, California.
- Corpus Cristi, Pujili, Part 1
- Tasmaniens Naturwunder, Teil 2 – Lagerfeuergeschichten
- Where the Desert Meets the Sea
- RIGS: Erika & Andrews Peugeot J7
- Cuitzeo and San Juan del Lago- One mans vision!
- Buenos Aires
- As far North as we can go!