Whatever images might come up when we think of Japan, Toyotas, Nikon cameras, Sony TVs and Sushi, the beautiful and mysterious Geishas should be included. When Monika said she wanted to go to Japan to see the Snow Monkeys, I immediately imagined going to spa and having a nice massage by a Geisha. Well, that idea was quickly blown out of the water.
Our Community on Facebook
- Complete Guide To Van Life
- Overland travel: Scotland – Video Part 1
- Closest to the Moon
- Landslides and changes of plans: This one goes way over the top!
- Taking a New Look at Mazatlan
- Tupiza to Oruro (Bolivia) SO2Ep10
- Prince Edward Island
- Mexican mechanics did this to our truck!!
- Full stop on Bali, Indonesia
- How to ship your motorcycle as cargo by sea
- Expense Report: Indonesia
- 13 Reasons We Loved Returning to Cuenca in Ecuador
- Great neighbors
- Turtle success at playa el Coco and la Flor
- A mountain retreat
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- Lake Tahoe und weiße Weihnachten
- Diesel & Fuel Issues in Bolivia
- Ancient ruins and water frozen in time! Oaxaca part two.