Food is such an important part of traveling to new countries. While we do most of our own cooking in our self-contained camper, we never miss the opportunity to try the local specialties. Wandering through the market place in Kyoto, without a translator standing next to us, the question was, “What is it?”
Our Community on Facebook
- Colonial hangover
- Abenteuer & Allrad Expo 2017 | Bad Kissingen
- Buenos Aires II
- Success on the Bloomfield Track
- The Alaska Highway – Hasta Alaska – S04E13
- Street Art on the Move: the Colourful Truck Art of Peru
- Armenia…Not sure what to expect…The unexpected?
- Guyana: Tolls and TV Stardom
- Patzcuaro and Isla Janitzeo
- Plus four legs
- Getting close
- Corpus Christi, Pujili, Part 2
- Nevada City and Oroville, California.
- Corpus Cristi, Pujili, Part 1
- Tasmaniens Naturwunder, Teil 2 – Lagerfeuergeschichten
- Where the Desert Meets the Sea
- RIGS: Erika & Andrews Peugeot J7
- Cuitzeo and San Juan del Lago- One mans vision!
- Buenos Aires
- As far North as we can go!