Food is such an important part of traveling to new countries. While we do most of our own cooking in our self-contained camper, we never miss the opportunity to try the local specialties. Wandering through the market place in Kyoto, without a translator standing next to us, the question was, “What is it?”
Our Community on Facebook
- It’s raining Peras de agua fruit
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!
- Mammoth Lakes and June Lake, California.
- A very fun “Program” in Kosice
- Day of the Dead – It is deadly serious stuff