Food is such an important part of traveling to new countries. While we do most of our own cooking in our self-contained camper, we never miss the opportunity to try the local specialties. Wandering through the market place in Kyoto, without a translator standing next to us, the question was, “What is it?”
Our Community on Facebook
- Complete Guide To Van Life
- Overland travel: Scotland – Video Part 1
- Closest to the Moon
- Landslides and changes of plans: This one goes way over the top!
- Taking a New Look at Mazatlan
- Tupiza to Oruro (Bolivia) SO2Ep10
- Prince Edward Island
- Mexican mechanics did this to our truck!!
- Full stop on Bali, Indonesia
- How to ship your motorcycle as cargo by sea
- Expense Report: Indonesia
- 13 Reasons We Loved Returning to Cuenca in Ecuador
- Great neighbors
- Turtle success at playa el Coco and la Flor
- A mountain retreat
- That’s The Funny Thing About Overlanding Australia…
- Lake Tahoe und weiße Weihnachten
- Diesel & Fuel Issues in Bolivia
- Ancient ruins and water frozen in time! Oaxaca part two.