In case you never get to visit Japan, we wanted to give you a quick glimpse of some of the amazing parks and temples we saw. While every big city in the world has beautiful parks, those of Kyoto were spectacular. It seemed that almost every leaf and twig and branch had been exactly trimmed. Many of the parks have ponds and surround beautiful temples. The attention to detail of the buildings was exquisite.
Our Community on Facebook
- Fathers work day
- A subdued day of the dead
- A better way
- Ecuador: desde los Volcanes a la Amazonía
- Exploring Mystical Lakes – Trek from Alaudin Lakes to Kulikalon Lake and back
- The 10 most important vaccinations for an overland trip
- Money and Worldtrips
- South America Overlanding Video Fest!!
- Headed to Chinggis in search of the Great Khan
- What inspired you to travel the Pan-American Highway?
- Just Too Good at Goodbye
- Quito to Caño Cristales SO2Ep13
- Alaska Road Trip Turns Into A Nightmare – Hasta Alaska – S05E02
- Ecuador: Noticias desde la Mitad del Mundo
- Six things you miss about life before overlanding.
- Guatemala City for a week or so…..
- Über den Lippincott Pass ins Death Valley
- Overlanddiaries Expeditions & Voukefalas Pack List
- Mozambique 1: This Feels Like Vacation!
- Recinto del Pensamiento: Lured by a Butterfly Obsession