In case you never get to visit Japan, we wanted to give you a quick glimpse of some of the amazing parks and temples we saw. While every big city in the world has beautiful parks, those of Kyoto were spectacular. It seemed that almost every leaf and twig and branch had been exactly trimmed. Many of the parks have ponds and surround beautiful temples. The attention to detail of the buildings was exquisite.
Our Community on Facebook
- Gobi – versteckte Schätze
- Colonial Jewels in Michoacán
- Krygyzstan Song-Kul lake, “the big lake” and Bishkek.
- Pok ta Pok- the Mayan ball game
- Three more Mexican states: Villahermosa, Campeche and Yucatan
- Colombia: Drugs Barons and Banditos?
- The Overland Event
- Driving the Troncal Amazonica into Ecuador’s Amazon
- Colombia: Lo que Silvia nos contó
- La Expedición Continúa! Navegando a Valencia
- 66. peru: cusco-ayacucho-lima / september 2017
- 65. peru: machu picchu – cusco / august-september 2017
- 64. peru: arequipa – pisaq / august 2017
- 63. arica (chile) bis lima (peru) / august 2017
- Pan-American Highway to Palenque
- Motorbike Overlanding – 5 years on 2 wheels – What Now?
- Coming full circle: Canada and the USA
- Muddy and Wet