At 8:15 AM, August 6, 1945, an American B-29 bomber carried out the World’s first atomic bombing. The bomb was about 3 m, (9.8 ft.), long and weighed about 4 tons. It was called “Thin Man” at first because of its long thin design. When the actual bomb turned out to be shorter than expected, the name was changed to “Little Boy”.
Our Community on Facebook
- Colombia de regreso: reencuentro con Sudamérica
- Trekking Northward with Trepidition
- Mineral de Pozos, MX
- Tadschikistan die Erste – Fan Gebirge
- It’s raining Peras de agua fruit
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!