At 8:15 AM, August 6, 1945, an American B-29 bomber carried out the World’s first atomic bombing. The bomb was about 3 m, (9.8 ft.), long and weighed about 4 tons. It was called “Thin Man” at first because of its long thin design. When the actual bomb turned out to be shorter than expected, the name was changed to “Little Boy”.
Our Community on Facebook
- Fathers work day
- A subdued day of the dead
- A better way
- Ecuador: desde los Volcanes a la Amazonía
- Exploring Mystical Lakes – Trek from Alaudin Lakes to Kulikalon Lake and back
- The 10 most important vaccinations for an overland trip
- Money and Worldtrips
- South America Overlanding Video Fest!!
- Headed to Chinggis in search of the Great Khan
- What inspired you to travel the Pan-American Highway?
- Just Too Good at Goodbye
- Quito to Caño Cristales SO2Ep13
- Alaska Road Trip Turns Into A Nightmare – Hasta Alaska – S05E02
- Ecuador: Noticias desde la Mitad del Mundo
- Six things you miss about life before overlanding.
- Guatemala City for a week or so…..
- Über den Lippincott Pass ins Death Valley
- Overlanddiaries Expeditions & Voukefalas Pack List
- Mozambique 1: This Feels Like Vacation!
- Recinto del Pensamiento: Lured by a Butterfly Obsession