Let the truth be known, one of the main reasons Monika and I wanted to visit Japan was to see the amazing Snow Monkeys. In the frigid valleys of Japan’s Shiga-Kogen (Highlands) near Nagano, the site of 1998 Winter Olympics, are thermal springs that have been discovered by a troop of Japanese Macaque monkeys. They are also known as the Snow Monkeys because they live in areas where snow covers the ground for months each year.
Our Community on Facebook
- Colombia de regreso: reencuentro con Sudamérica
- Trekking Northward with Trepidition
- Mineral de Pozos, MX
- Tadschikistan die Erste – Fan Gebirge
- It’s raining Peras de agua fruit
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!