If there is one thing that makes travel in foreign countries exciting it’s the food, and Korea has some of the most interesting dishes we had experienced in the 22 countries we crossed to this point. We always like to taste local cuisine. In Korea it’s easy. Why? Find out in our newest blog.
Our Community on Facebook
- It’s raining Peras de agua fruit
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!
- Mammoth Lakes and June Lake, California.
- A very fun “Program” in Kosice
- Day of the Dead – It is deadly serious stuff