Coming to the End of a Great Adventure is always a little sad. We headed south toward the megapolis of Busan. With a growing population of 3.6 million, we had no reason to drive into the city center, and in any case, we probably would not have found a parking place for The Turtle V. […]
Our Community on Facebook
- Fathers work day
- A subdued day of the dead
- A better way
- Ecuador: desde los Volcanes a la Amazonía
- Exploring Mystical Lakes – Trek from Alaudin Lakes to Kulikalon Lake and back
- The 10 most important vaccinations for an overland trip
- Money and Worldtrips
- South America Overlanding Video Fest!!
- Headed to Chinggis in search of the Great Khan
- What inspired you to travel the Pan-American Highway?
- Just Too Good at Goodbye
- Quito to Caño Cristales SO2Ep13
- Alaska Road Trip Turns Into A Nightmare – Hasta Alaska – S05E02
- Ecuador: Noticias desde la Mitad del Mundo
- Six things you miss about life before overlanding.
- Guatemala City for a week or so…..
- Über den Lippincott Pass ins Death Valley
- Overlanddiaries Expeditions & Voukefalas Pack List
- Mozambique 1: This Feels Like Vacation!
- Recinto del Pensamiento: Lured by a Butterfly Obsession