We crossed rest of Europe very quickly. In Romania we found a great place to camp. That was one of the gorges located in the mountains and for us it was like diamond in the rough as it was seemed that only locals knew about this place. The road conditions of western part of Bulgaria suggested that this part of the country is less developed, however Sophia surprised us, as the city looks like modern European capital. We couldn’t resist swimming in the Mediterranean sea, so we stayed in Nothern part of Greece 3 days.
Our Community on Facebook
- Chichicastenango (Chichi) and the largest market in Central America
- Yungang Grottoes and the Ancient City of Pingyao
- Ducking into Peiking!
- In Search of A Great Wall
- Mitos y verdades sobre Alaska
- Camping Tips: How To Be Prepared With Your Family (a guest post from Jamie Strand)
- Dzanga-Sangha: We Find Gorillas – and Get Surprised by an Absolute Rarity / Dzanga-Sangha: Wir sehen Gorillas – und erleben eine absolute Seltenheit
- 32 More Street Art Photos to Admire from Comuna 13
- A letter from Tibet
- Mastering the Art of Living
- 73. Bolivien: Yungas / November – Dezember 2017
- Campervan Heating Options // Van Life
- From Los Angeles to Mexico
- Von Los Angeles bis Mexiko
- Las 10 mejores cosas de vivir viajando
- Caño Crystales to Guatapé(Colombia)SO2Ep14
- South Georgia Island Part I
- Made in China
- ¿Cómo armar una casa rodante?
- Dzanga Bai: Biggest Meeting Place for Forest Elephants in Africa / Dzanga Bai: Größter Sammelplatz für Waldelefanten in Afrika