We crossed rest of Europe very quickly. In Romania we found a great place to camp. That was one of the gorges located in the mountains and for us it was like diamond in the rough as it was seemed that only locals knew about this place. The road conditions of western part of Bulgaria suggested that this part of the country is less developed, however Sophia surprised us, as the city looks like modern European capital. We couldn’t resist swimming in the Mediterranean sea, so we stayed in Nothern part of Greece 3 days.
Our Community on Facebook
- Mineral de Pozos, MX
- Tadschikistan die Erste – Fan Gebirge
- It’s raining Peras de agua fruit
- The ride into Khathmandu
- Visit Lamas & Wayku – Local Advice at its Best!
- Electrical Refit in Central America: Part 1 – $5,000 Cooked
- GoPro shots from a hard day
- Guanajuato activities and goodbye!
- Reisemobil zu verkaufen
- Team Canada meets up!
- Visiting a vet in Mexico
- Build an Expedition Truck: The Pass-Through
- Pokhara – Bengas Lake- Nuwakot- Khathmandu
- If at first you don’t succeed
- Do it Now !!
- Mammoth Lakes and June Lake, California.
- A very fun “Program” in Kosice