We crossed rest of Europe very quickly. In Romania we found a great place to camp. That was one of the gorges located in the mountains and for us it was like diamond in the rough as it was seemed that only locals knew about this place. The road conditions of western part of Bulgaria suggested that this part of the country is less developed, however Sophia surprised us, as the city looks like modern European capital. We couldn’t resist swimming in the Mediterranean sea, so we stayed in Nothern part of Greece 3 days.
Our Community on Facebook
- Clowns to the left of me, Afghanistan to the right. Here I am stuck in the middle with you.
- Ecuador Volcanos: Just a Puff of Smoke?
- Street Art in Ecuador: A Multitude of Colourful Styles
- Visiting an “orphanage” in Mexico- Hogar Infantil
- Sansibar Reisebericht – überschätztes Inselparadies
- Complete Guide To Van Life
- Overland travel: Scotland – Video Part 1
- Closest to the Moon
- Landslides and changes of plans: This one goes way over the top!
- Taking a New Look at Mazatlan
- Tupiza to Oruro (Bolivia) SO2Ep10
- Prince Edward Island
- Mexican mechanics did this to our truck!!
- Full stop on Bali, Indonesia
- How to ship your motorcycle as cargo by sea
- Expense Report: Indonesia
- 13 Reasons We Loved Returning to Cuenca in Ecuador
- Great neighbors
- Turtle success at playa el Coco and la Flor