We crossed rest of Europe very quickly. In Romania we found a great place to camp. That was one of the gorges located in the mountains and for us it was like diamond in the rough as it was seemed that only locals knew about this place. The road conditions of western part of Bulgaria suggested that this part of the country is less developed, however Sophia surprised us, as the city looks like modern European capital. We couldn’t resist swimming in the Mediterranean sea, so we stayed in Nothern part of Greece 3 days.
Our Community on Facebook
- Moskitonetz im Landy
- Angahuan and the buried church!
- Post 505
- RIGS: Simon & Joana Mitsubishi L300 Delica
- Ardnamurchan Norton weekend
- Beyond Inti Raymi
- Inti Raymi, the show goes on
- Parlee Beach and Lobster Tales, Kouch Park New Brunswick
- Inti Raymi
- Buying a Van To Live In // 8 Things You Must Consider Before You Buy
- Guyana: Rupununi
- Lago Zirahuen- a few days at the lake!
- Sambia – Land der Wasserfälle
- Holpriger Start in Kirgistan
- Guatemala, Part 2 of 3
- Colonial hangover
- Abenteuer & Allrad Expo 2017 | Bad Kissingen
- Buenos Aires II
- Success on the Bloomfield Track
- The Alaska Highway – Hasta Alaska – S04E13