With our overland prepared, distinctive and branded Landcruiser, our happy faced hound dog, and what we hope appear as happy, friendly demeanors, we are approached by friendly strangers several times a day, wanting to know more about Overland Travel, our journey and our life on the road. By this point, we have a well-rehearsed patter […]
Our Community on Facebook
- ESCAPING ALASKA ON A SAILBOAT – Hasta Alaska – S05E03
- Guatemalan Chicken Bus- a way of life!
- Dadal: birthplace of the boy who would be Khan.
- Fathers work day
- A subdued day of the dead
- A better way
- Ecuador: desde los Volcanes a la Amazonía
- Exploring Mystical Lakes – Trek from Alaudin Lakes to Kulikalon Lake and back
- The 10 most important vaccinations for an overland trip
- Money and Worldtrips
- South America Overlanding Video Fest!!
- Headed to Chinggis in search of the Great Khan
- What inspired you to travel the Pan-American Highway?
- Just Too Good at Goodbye
- Quito to Caño Cristales SO2Ep13
- Alaska Road Trip Turns Into A Nightmare – Hasta Alaska – S05E02
- Ecuador: Noticias desde la Mitad del Mundo
- Six things you miss about life before overlanding.
- Guatemala City for a week or so…..
- Über den Lippincott Pass ins Death Valley