The unknown is something that you can only ever fear or embrace. The open road. The journey. Unrelenting tarmac, yourself, your few meager possessions and your ride. Nothing is more evocative of the freedom and myth of the American Dream. The romanticism of this dream, of this freedom is in the utter and complete resignation […]
Our Community on Facebook
- ESCAPING ALASKA ON A SAILBOAT – Hasta Alaska – S05E03
- Guatemalan Chicken Bus- a way of life!
- Dadal: birthplace of the boy who would be Khan.
- Fathers work day
- A subdued day of the dead
- A better way
- Ecuador: desde los Volcanes a la Amazonía
- Exploring Mystical Lakes – Trek from Alaudin Lakes to Kulikalon Lake and back
- The 10 most important vaccinations for an overland trip
- Money and Worldtrips
- South America Overlanding Video Fest!!
- Headed to Chinggis in search of the Great Khan
- What inspired you to travel the Pan-American Highway?
- Just Too Good at Goodbye
- Quito to Caño Cristales SO2Ep13
- Alaska Road Trip Turns Into A Nightmare – Hasta Alaska – S05E02
- Ecuador: Noticias desde la Mitad del Mundo
- Six things you miss about life before overlanding.
- Guatemala City for a week or so…..
- Über den Lippincott Pass ins Death Valley