After driving almost non stop from Mexico City to Oaxaca, we arrived to much of a surprise. The trucks ran absolutely perfect through the mountainous passes. “Unstoppable” many times I though in my head as I even passed cars on the long rolling hills through the valleys making our way to Oaxaca. However after a hundred miles those valleys and hills, they became mountains, and I found myself trying to control a 6,500 lbs beast through treacherous switch backs.
Our Community on Facebook
- Zurück in die alte Welt………!
- Once Across the Congo, or: Where Do We Find the Rainforest? / Einmal durch den Kongo, oder: Wo ist denn der Regenwald?
- Finally: Our First Gorillas on this Tour in Lésio-Louna!/ Endlich: unsere ersten Gorillas auf dieser Tour in Lésio-Louna!
- 10 Things to Do in the Most Northerly Part of Chile
- The Streets of San Marcos on Lake Atitlan ~ Guatemala
- The Dakar
- Warn Industries published an article about The Pioneering Spirit!
- Santiago Part 8 Ponferrada to Villa Franca
- Building an expedition truck: Heating (part 1)
- First camping trip- test run!
- The Fun Starts “Just Now”
- Ruta del Mar
- Spring in Southern California
- Teil 2 – Kolumbien II
- Hasta Alaska – Building a Van Life Off Grid Office – S04E04
- USA – Southern Arizona
- USA – Im Süden von Arizona
- Termas Geometricas
- DIY motorhome: building our own fridge
- Teil 1 – Kolumbien I