After driving almost non stop from Mexico City to Oaxaca, we arrived to much of a surprise. The trucks ran absolutely perfect through the mountainous passes. “Unstoppable” many times I though in my head as I even passed cars on the long rolling hills through the valleys making our way to Oaxaca. However after a hundred miles those valleys and hills, they became mountains, and I found myself trying to control a 6,500 lbs beast through treacherous switch backs.
Our Community on Facebook
- Macas-ciones en Ecuador
- Making Memories in 2017 – My Life Gets Longer and Better
- El Salvador- too often skipped!
- Spanish class
- Happy New Year and first run on the Guzzi for 2018
- Searching for Shangri-La….but finding Lovely Lijiang!
- El Castillo on the Rio San Juan
- Parque and Rio Bartola
- Boca de Sabalos on the Rio San Juan
- Mud-roading Cuthbert – The Videos
- Cocabila and Orinoco communities of western Pearl Lagoon
- Pearl Lagoon and Awas
- Southern Autonomous Region of Nicaragua
- The Dalton Highway
- Pläne fürs neue Jahr
- Where we’ve been hiding our Airstream.
- Jessica & Mike – Tennessee, USA
- Yaoundé: Too Hectic, Too Crowded, and THAT on Top of It! / Yaoundé: Zu voll, zu hektisch, und dann DAS noch!
- The Antarctic Peninsula
- Guatemala finale’ (and we go out with a snap)