After driving almost non stop from Mexico City to Oaxaca, we arrived to much of a surprise. The trucks ran absolutely perfect through the mountainous passes. “Unstoppable” many times I though in my head as I even passed cars on the long rolling hills through the valleys making our way to Oaxaca. However after a hundred miles those valleys and hills, they became mountains, and I found myself trying to control a 6,500 lbs beast through treacherous switch backs.
Our Community on Facebook
- Buying a Van To Live In // 8 Things You Must Consider Before You Buy
- Guyana: Rupununi
- Lago Zirahuen- a few days at the lake!
- Sambia – Land der Wasserfälle
- Holpriger Start in Kirgistan
- Guatemala, Part 2 of 3
- Colonial hangover
- Abenteuer & Allrad Expo 2017 | Bad Kissingen
- Buenos Aires II
- Success on the Bloomfield Track
- The Alaska Highway – Hasta Alaska – S04E13
- Street Art on the Move: the Colourful Truck Art of Peru
- Armenia…Not sure what to expect…The unexpected?
- Guyana: Tolls and TV Stardom
- Patzcuaro and Isla Janitzeo
- Plus four legs
- Getting close
- Corpus Christi, Pujili, Part 2
- Nevada City and Oroville, California.
- Corpus Cristi, Pujili, Part 1