After driving almost non stop from Mexico City to Oaxaca, we arrived to much of a surprise. The trucks ran absolutely perfect through the mountainous passes. “Unstoppable” many times I though in my head as I even passed cars on the long rolling hills through the valleys making our way to Oaxaca. However after a hundred miles those valleys and hills, they became mountains, and I found myself trying to control a 6,500 lbs beast through treacherous switch backs.
Our Community on Facebook
- Lessons Learned ~ 426 days on the road and where to next?
- Border report: Armenia – Iran crossing at Meghri/Norduz
- Who is AT Overland?
- Op de motorbeurs!
- Hasta Alaska – The Baja Diaries (1) – S04E07
- Argentina – East Coast III
- L’Anse aux Meadows
- Camping with Adonis – The Film :)
- Port Au Choix
- Storage boxes- they’re “YUGE”!
- Is Arequipa the Most Beautiful City in Peru?
- How we sneaked into Alang Ship Wrecking Plant
- The wreck of the S.S Ethie
- Career change
- Mexiko: Pazifikküste – Acapulco – Vulkane im Westen (Januar 2017)
- Our weekend with Adonis (Costa Rica)
- Ross’ Stories – Two – My Hometown
- Sabine-Travers Track
- Travel medical health insurance why you need to consider it.
- Volunteering Abroad ~ Guatemala