1. Pan to US

    FOR SALE! Ford campervan in NYC

    Finished our trip! We are now selling our beloved old-school and super cool Vanny.Van in NYC. It helped us get to every corner we wanted to between Panama and New York. Now it’s your turn! 1985 Ford E-250, Okanagan campervan. V8 5.8L 161,000 miles (257,600 km) 2 main gas tanks for long drives...
  2. My Overland Adventure

    North America (USA Canada) CDP Carnet Information Boomerang Carnets

    Prior to 2015, in North America the CAA would issue carnets to both US and Canadian residents. Since 2015 the CAA no longer issues carnets. CDP's are managed by both the AIT and FIA, normally local agreements exist, where an issuing country's association will agree to issue carnets on behalf...
  3. My Overland Adventure

    EPA Exemption Letter - Temporarily importing your foreign vehicle in the USA

    Guide to temporarily importing and driving your foreign vehicle in the USA *Please note this guide relates to foreign vehicles shipped into the USA Summary of process: Obtain EPA Exemption letter /approval prior to Shipping Make an Importer Security Filing (ISF) prior to shipping Complete...