Gran Canaria

Marijo009

New Overlander
Jun 21, 2018
I recommend you to try visit this place in Spain located in Canary Island. It is called Gran Canaria and it is a must-visit in Spain. Me and my friends booked a flight to Spain and didnt waste any minutes to visit this island. .You must check it out for yourself.

rebecca23

New Overlander
Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for sharing! We came to the Canary Islands the end of March into the beginning of April. We had a lovely holiday – would I go back to Gran Canaria – for a sightseeing holiday no, but for a relaxing beach holiday definitely yes – the beaches are far superior to Tenerife. If you need a private transfer taxi, you can use Taxi Gran Canaria. Very helpful with car seats and small children. The car seats were a correct size for our children. I would definitely use this service again.

Bilber

New Overlander
Oct 27, 2019
Hello Marijo009, renting a house in Gran Canaria is cheaper we used https://www.realestateespanol.com/apartments-for-sale and the results are rather good and the difference in prices is considerable. Moreover, people search there not only the wide range of property acquiring or rentals but the procedures, tax policy, non-residents legislation regulations, etc.