I am looking for mobile data for travelling.

RickyLam

New Overlander
May 16, 2018
I am a businessman who travel a lot and my roaming fees are extremely high. Anyone found the solutions? Please share.

I am a big lover for Flexiroam X and have been using it for most of my trips. Thank god I have Flexiroam X to save my life when I was in Thailand, I was stuck in the immigration (it was too crowded) for more than one hour and I couldn't contact my friend if I did not have Flexiroam X with me.

I just got their latest newsletter, guess they are offering 1GB free data or something. Maybe you can check it out: Flexiroam X

Reactions: RickyLam
It all depends on the tour operator. You need to find a good tour operator who will offer you all the options for your trip. There are some tour operators that initially offer the most expensive tours. I also had such situations when tour operators called too large amounts for my trip. Recently, I found a good tour operator. I booked a trip to Galapagos via https://www.galapagos-travel-advisor.com/tour/galapagos-tour-operators . All prices were adequate, plus I really liked the work of the tour operator. He represented me all possible types of recreation.

Last edited: