Panama - Colombia Container share

Hi, we are looking to share a container early March heading south. We have a Toyota pickup and are in Costa Rica at the moment
HEY !!!
Have you found people to share the container yet ?
I will be willing to travel end of march, April.
Best

Hi folks,

Looking to get organized further out with plans for shipping between Panama and Colombia. My schedule at this point is to ship my 2003 Crew Cab F250 with a 4" lift and roof racks (the lift and roof racks are important for height factor of containers) around mid to late August. If anyone else is looking to ship around this time, my truck comes in at around 24', which means a small vehicle or several motorcycles in a shared 40' container.

Also if anyone has suggestions regarding size issues and options available then please let me know!

Hi fellow Overlanders!

I am looking for a fellow overlander to share a container from Colombia to Panama. I am still looking for a shipping company so if you already have a container reserved, we can share. I am currently in Colombia, repairing our vehicle in Bogota. We will be up and ready to hit the road by the beginning of next week and can meet you at any port cities in Colombia. Is anyone interested in sharing your container with me? My desired shipping schedule to Panama is around the end of April to beginning of May for my Land Rover LR3 2008 model with roof racks.

Please let me know!!
Cheers!

Good Morning!

I am currently in Panama City looking for someone to share container in next week if possible - My name is Tymoteusz I am from Poland and have Nissan Xterra. If somebody would be interested please give a sign - my mail - tymionek@gmail.com.

Cheers to everybody!

This thread seems to have died off a while ago, but just in case -- if anyone is looking to share a shipping container from Panama to Colombia in mid/late February 2017, please give us a shout! We are flexible on dates and haven't booked anything yet.

We're two Canadians driving a Toyota Tacoma and are happy to meet new faces! :)

Hey all, unsure if this thread is still alive. But we are sorting a container from Panama to Colombia around either 14th or 21st May 2017. We already are in contact with a broker, speak fluent spanish and aren't really the type of people to f&*k you over... so you should probably contact us if you want to share shipping costs! Bikes and vehicles welcome, we already have 1 motorbike sharing. preferred contact on https://facebook.com/waziwona

I am looking for someone who wants to share a 40' feet container between Panama & Columbia at the 04. June.

My vehicle size is 4.80m. So still space for another camper or a couple of motorbikes ;-)

I already stay in contact with a agent!

Are you interested -let me know... jona5@gmx.de

Cheers ✌Jona

Hey there! We are about to cross the border from Costa Rica to Panama. Looking to ship our Ford van e250 4x4 by the end of August or beginning of September. Ideally from Colon to Cartagena. If you want to share a container with us please message me. This is our blog www.downtheline.info

Hey there! We are about to cross the border from Costa Rica to Panama. Looking to ship our Ford van e250 4x4 by the end of August or beginning of September. Ideally from Colon to Cartagena. If you want to share a container with us please message me. This is our blog www.downtheline.info
Hi! still locking for a container partner? yo tengo un contenedor listo por 1000 USD cada uno. El martes 29 hay que subir los carros al cotenedor. Yo lo iba a compartr con otra perona pero esa persona no llegó. El lunes hay que hacer los tramites para el martes poder subir los carros al contenedor

Reactions: Ingrid Liot
Is anyone looking to share a shipping container around the Darien gap around the first of January? I have an E350 4x4 van that is about 21 feet long, looking to share a 40 foot shipping container from Panama to Columbia.

Louis
ljbro88@gmail.com
wheretheroadendsmoto.com

Hi everyone. We need a partner for shipping South. We are shipping our Mercedes Sprinter from Panama to Colombia on 28-th of September 2017 (Thursday). or asap

Last edited:
Hello, I have a Toyota FJ Cruiser and am looking to share a container shipping south to Colombia. I am in Costa Rica now and would like to ship near the beginning to middle of December. Flexible on dates.

This is last minute but our shipping partners ran into mechanical trouble and can't make the boat so we are looking for a vehicle to share our 40' container from Colon to Cartagena on Thursday Oct 19, 2017 (inspection no later than Wednesday). We are 19' (5.8 m) so would need someone a bit shorter. We'd pay 65% of shipping costs. sjernstrom@gmail.com

This is last minute but our shipping partners ran into mechanical trouble and can't make the boat so we are looking for a vehicle to share our 40' container from Colon to Cartagena on Thursday Oct 19, 2017 (inspection no later than Wednesday). We are 19' (5.8 m) so would need someone a bit shorter. We'd pay 65% of shipping costs. sjernstrom@gmail.com
I want to join you if it is not too late. Please email me. kkbaek2@gmail.com

Panama to Columbia container share partner(s) Mid March 2018.

We have a Toyota 4Runner so there will be room for another car/van and a bike or two. Our schedule is flexible but looking to ship around middle to end of March.