Planning for a Hike Tour. Could anyone suggest me the best ideas?

Carloshhead

New Overlander
Dec 2, 2020
Hi there, I'm Louis. I'm an IT professional working in a multinational company. From last year onwards I was thinking to go for hiking with my family. It will be an excellent relaxation. My wife is also an IT professional. She also needs some rest from her work. So I was searching for some team that conducting these types of activities. Please share your opinion as well as experience with hiking tours, which be helpful.

Hi Louis. There are many options, even in corona time, you will be able to find something. For example, you could visit a mountain. If you're not too fond of the winter season or cold, you can choose a place in Africa or Europe. This summer, I had a trip near Niagara Falls. I even asked there for an agency to use next summer. If you mind about Africa, you could check Niagara Falls Small-Group Tours from Toronto . I understand that working in an IT company isn't that easy. I hope that you'll find something where you could rest.

Last edited:
I love discovering new places, and each time I go somewhere, I try to make a list of the things I might want to do every day. Of course, I tend to take some trips that I usually find for free on Free Tours in Paris, France | FREETOUR.com. You might look on their site and see if they have the location you need. I usually travel with my friends, so I donțt think I am the right person to suggest any destination to you. However, as the mom of the group, I think itțs important to see and enjoy the city's beautiful places while you are having fun.

Last edited: