Ship car from Europe to America

Vaslympe

New Overlander
Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone,I’m from Greece and I will buy a motor home for traveling.im thinking to ship my car and motor home to America and I want to ask if someone do this before and how much does it cost to move your car in America.

PeterDoyle

New Overlander
Oct 19, 2019
I believe that using old cars is unprofitable and dangerous. Old cars can be safely disposed of and taken out to your advantage. Cash for Cash for Junk Cars: Free Junk Car Removal of unnecessary cars. American factories produce cars that have an affordable price. People should understand that these services help clean your old cars.

Last edited:

SarahMcDonald

New Overlander
Jun 23, 2020
England Radcliffe
Well, I think I don't have enough information about shipping from Europe to USA, but I have a lot of useful information about shipment in the USA.
For luxurious vehicles I would like to recommend you to use the Shipaa shipping service as this might be the best service on the market. I've used this service a couple of times, when I had to deliver some cars for a Sunday car Show-off. There were cars from a well known car brands, luxurious and expensive ones, so it could be a real problem if I would choose a bad shipping service. So, I think you need to be sure, and to be calm when you are shipping your car. I was even able to track the shipment using a GPS tracking service. Well, this is the perfect choice for luxurious cars. Take your quote today following this link https://www.shipaa.com/

Last edited: