Transit visa for Russia

Jobueck

Hi, we are traveling through Eurasia via Russia, Mongolia, Russia again, the Stan-Countries, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Turkey and back to Germany. Our Russia visa is only valid 90 days with double entry. So we need a transit visa to get from Kasachstan to Azerbaijan. Does any body know, if it is possible to get this visa as a German outside of Germany e.g. in Bishkek?

Thanks

Hiers

To me, Russia is one of the world’s most fascinating places: 12 time zones of enigmatic vastness, unsurpassed natural beauty, a turbulent history, and a literary inheritance that could keep you supplied with masterpieces for a lifetime. My wife suggested www.russiadiscovery.com as they take you places that are actually spectacular, so to say. I have been going there since the Eighties, spent decades struggling with its difficult language. Since becoming a parent, I’ve often wondered when would be the right time to share my enthusiasm for Russia with my family. Until now, I’ve quailed at the logistical difficulty and the cost, but I think since my wife suggested, it is time.