Travel buddy for Africa

Matt1588

New Overlander
Apr 9, 2022
Hello all! My name is Matt. I'm looking to see if I can find a travel buddy for overlanding through Africa. I’m a 24M living in the UK, looking to travel for a year either from the UK to South Africa or South Africa to Egypt by shipping the car to South Africa.

Plan on selling the car on at the end of the trip. I have done some planning E.G rough budget and driving routs but am open for suggestions and revisions. Not got a start date yet but as soon as the covid19 restrictions have lifted I want to get going! If you are interested, please hit me up or if you have any suggestions. Thanks

Do you need an experienced person to travel or anyone that wants to visit those countries too? I want to be a part of this because I've always dreamed about seeing Egypt and South Africa. Travelling is my passion because I couldn't afford this when I was younger, but now I have such an opportunity and want to use it. I work in an IT company and can work remotely, so I only need the Internet while traveling. I would also like to go on a cruise during our trip; I think putting your car in a designated parking lot will be possible. Please consider my suggestion about a cruise; you can see some variants on the cruisetimetables company's site.