Trip with my kids!

hector

Hi all,

I recently read this blog Places To Visit in Cleveland | Blount Small Ship Adventures about the places to visit in Cleveland, Ohio. This blog is describing the best 6 places to visit in Cleveland. This vacation I’m planning to take my kids to there. I’m sure that play square will be their favorite. There are theaters and live entertainments. It is one of the popular places to see. And I really hope that my kids would love it.

Have you already decided on which place to visit? In my opinion, Morocco is a great option. But make sure to visit around September to October because there are fewer tourists and the weather is still quite warm. It’s also very sunny there throughout the year, so you can enjoy trips to water parks and beaches. I know this because I’ve been there before twice. First, during a business trip and second, when my Family visit to Morocco. In my Morocco family holidays me and my kids really enjoy.
I also Mention that a blog from Morocco for kids - Lonely Planet which is too much help me in selecting the best destinations for better entertainment with kids.