Where to spend winter vacation?

MartinaS33

New Overlander
May 25, 2018
Hello Community!
I am going to plan at the moment my next winter vacation. But currently I don't know where I could go for a warm climate during January/February.
Maybe someone in this nice Forum could give me some suggestions.
Some of my friends meant that Thailand would be a great location for winter vacation.

lg Martina

Hi Martina!
Winter vacation during this season and time is a Wonderfull idea from you. Would suggest you to consider Phuket as your vacation destination.
Phuket shall have a realy wonderful climate and very interesting sightseeing tours.

lg Michaela

Hi Michaela!
Thank you for your tip with Phuket. Wanted already to spend some time there. Many of my friends reported me of their stays there and great sightseeing tours with private speedboat charter which was offered by the Club Champagne Phuket.

lg Martina

Hi
Have you considered Southern Africa...Namibia, SA, Zambia, Moz, etc. Rent a 4x4 and go exploring. Africa has a lot to offer.

Hello Community!
I am going to plan at the moment my next winter vacation. But currently I don't know where I could go for a warm climate during January/February.
Maybe someone in this nice Forum could give me some suggestions.
Some of my friends meant that Thailand would be a great location for winter vacation.

lg Martina

I would say Dubai is the best place to spend winter vacations. You should consider Thailand in summer vacations. I just get back from Dubai and would suggest you look out this guide MIRDIF | Properties for Rent | Dubai before deciding anything. I have used to live there over the last few years and never had a problem.

I often like to fly to Switzerland, but then there's Austria. Russia is a very beautiful country, and everything there is not so expensive. But I advise you to go to Switzerland to the Alps. Only it is problematic to organize tickets, accommodation, food and a lot of little things. So I advise reading on this site and choose an agency - Discount Travel Sites, and the ticket prices are not so expensive. I myself use and do not regret. Now I think where to go for the summer. I am planning South Africa. And what do you think, where better to go?

Last edited: